Maze Premium Aminos will solve the mystery of muscle gains like no other! Now You can Grow All DAY.
The perfect blend of Essential Amino Acids and extra innovative components suitable for use pre, intra, and post workouts to bring an edge to your muscles.
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) supplements are signaling Muscle protein Synthesis but no Growth is complete without the presence of all the 9 Essential Amino acids (EAAs) that your body needs and can’t make on its own.
– Promoting lean muscle production
– Increases anabolic capacity
– outstanding gains in muscle and strength, without the negative side effects of steroids or prohormones.
– Preserves muscle during high intensity workouts and diets
– Help in Burning Fat
– Removes Excess ammonia and Toxins from the body
– Increase Immune system Response
Science behind the formula:
- Leucine – the most powerful amino for stimulating skeletal muscle protein synthesis via mTOR.
- Phenylalanine – a precursor for tyrosine, which signals dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- Lysine – a necessary building block for muscle protein, plays a major role in calcium absorption, improves recovery and aids in the bodies production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies.
- Valine – required for muscle metabolism, repair and growth and maintains nitrogen balance in the body.
- Threonine – a key component of collagen, elastin, and enamel proteins, helps digestion and intestinal tracts and improves immunity, coverts to glycine that reduces constant and unwanted muscle contractions (spasms).
- Isoleucine – promotes muscle recovery after exercise, helps form hemoglobin, and assists with blood sugar regulation and energy levels.
- Histidine – needed for the growth and repair of muscle tissue, maintenance of the myelin sheaths that act as protector for nerve cells, the manufacturing of red and white blood cells, and helps product gastric juices to aid in digestion.
- Methionine – acts as an excellent antioxidant, assists in the breakdown of fats, assist in the digestive system, and detoxifies the liver.
- L Ornithine : L-ornithine is an amino acid that plays a major role in regulating the urea cycle. The urea cycle eliminates ammonia from the body. Ammonia (NH3) is a waste product of cellular metabolism, which becomes toxic if allowed to accumulate. L-ornithine is the catalyst that converts ammonia into urea so it can be eliminated in the urine.
- L Carnitine L Tartrate: Carnitine is considered conditionally essential, meaning that there are certain conditions a person can undergo which might make supplementation or dietary changes necessary to keep up Carnitine levels. L-Carnitine is the chief amino acid that helps the body convert fats into energy. It can be stored in many areas like the muscles, heart and brain, but it is manufactured by the kidneys and liver. L-Tartrate behaves as an emulsifier, acidity regulator and substantial antioxidant.
- L Glutamine : L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in your body. It accounts for more than 60% of the free amino acids in skeletal muscle, meaning it is highly concentrated in muscle tissue. Following intense exercise, L-glutamine levels fall significantly (by up to 50%). L-glutamine supplementation is a must for any serious athlete participating in physical training. L-glutamine has a number of benefits that contribute to muscle growth, performance and recovery :The first of these is L-glutamine’s role in muscle health, minimizing muscle breakdown and improving protein metabolism [1, 2]. L-glutamine’s anti-catabolic ability preventing muscle breakdown is especially beneficial for those who are dieting and looking to loose body fat whilst preserving muscle mass.
Secondly, L-glutamine is an effective compound for immune health . With the immune systems preferred fuel source being L-glutamine and levels dropping by up to 50% during intense exercise , supplementation is a must to maintain optimal muscle performance. Finally, L-glutamine is crucial in maintaining intestinal health For any individual looking to gain muscle, lose weight or improve performance intestinal health should be paramount. You can be taking every supplement available and eat well but if your body isn’t absorbing this correctly through the intestines then your results are restricted.