Escape the hard day to new levels of deep sleep that boosts recovery immunity and finally nothing adjusts your mood better than a good deep sleep.
This product provides you with a unique combination of GH-boosting amino acids, cortisol/stress-reducing & ZMA Increases Growth Hormone & Testosterone! Reduces Stress & Cortisol Improves Sleep, Recovery & Growth approach to improving muscle growth and recovery.
Designed to promoting muscle tissue and optimal exercise performance by the means of:
– Increasing natural GH production
– Regulating muscle growth and fat loss
– Balancing metabolism
Science behind the formula :
- L Ornithine: L-ornithine is an amino acid that plays a major role in regulating the urea cycle. The urea cycle eliminates ammonia from the body. Ammonia (NH3) is a waste product of cellular metabolism, which becomes toxic if allowed to accumulate. L-ornithine is the catalyst that converts ammonia into urea so it can be eliminated in the urine.
- L Glycine: Glycine is the smallest and simplest amino acid, making it versatile for use in a wide range of functions. Glycine is necessary for the production of glutathione, DNA, creatine, bile, hemoglobin, and most proteins. It also helps to promote glycogen storage, thereby making glucose readily available for energy production.* Glycine also functions as a calming neurotransmitter in the brain, where it facilitates nerve impulses and is important for the maintenance of healthy sleep patterns.
- GAbA: GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) is a non-protein amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter in the human brain.* GABA is naturally produced in the body and its presence within the central nervous system may help promote relaxation and ease nervous tension.*
- Melatonin: A hormone naturally produced by the pineal gland that plays a critical role in our circadian rhythm which regulates our sleep-wake cycles. Secretion of melatonin is low during daylight, slowly increasing after sunset, with peak levels generally occurring between the hours of 11 PM and 3 AM. However, melatonin production is stunted by exposure to light, mainly blue light — the same kind of light emitted from your tablet, smartphone, laptop, and tv. The longer you expose yourself to blue light, the more you reduce melatonin secretion, and the more difficulty you have sleeping. Supplementing with melatonin is a safe, all-natural, and non-habit-forming method for enhancing melatonin production in the body, thereby ushering you off to a deep, restorative night’s rest. *
- ZMA: ZMAis a combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6 designed to maximize absorption and to promote recovery from exercise. Zinc plays a central role in the regulation of cellular growth and tissue repair, as well as the maintenance of a healthy immune system. Magnesium is essential for the maintenance of electrolyte balance, energy production and normal neuromuscular function. Because physical activity can increase the need for these two minerals, ZMA is the ideal supplement to aid in their replenishment.