A post workout has finally arrived to save you after that extreme workout.
Advanced science has led to the blend of the strongest amino acid agents of highest quality plus extra support agents for muscle growth and recovery, Savior Contains of blend of carbohydrates made of the famous cluster Dextrin to Replenish Glycogen storage also it contains Essential amino acids to make sure that the body is in an anabolic state beside creatine.
These Unique ingredients protect, preserve and replenish precious muscle glycogen and help you get an anabolic / anti-catabolic jump-start on recovering from your workouts. Another great benefit: it won’t upset your stomach (unlike so many other formulas). Muscle building process needs adequate recovery which start the moment you end your workout.
– Enhanced muscle growth
– Increasing strength and power
– fast Glycogen uptake into muscles after workout
– Increased strength and physical performance
Science behind the formula:
- Savior contains highly branched cyclic dextrin (as 10 grams of Cyclic Dextrin®) to enhance gastric emptying1and minimize gastrointestinal discomfort during exercise [including burping and gas, which your training partner benefit will appreciate2]. By more rapidly ushering glucose from the stomach3,4 to the small intestine and blood stream5, Cyclic Dextrin can improve performance6-8, and maintain higher glycogen levels during exercise9, giving you a head start on recovering for your next workout10.
- To ensure a sustained, crash-free elevation of blood glucose during your workout or whenever you have consumed Savior, we’ve also included 5 grams of Maltodextrin in Savior. Maltodextrin is a disaccharide that produces a steady rise in blood glucose but at a baseline level much lower than even table sugar11.
- Lastly, we have included a small amount of Dextrose (glucose), the carbohydrate source commonly used as the standard for determining glycemic index (GI). The GI of dextrose is higher than essentially all kinds of rice products, for instance Dextrose’s rapid entry into the bloodstream will promote insulin release, so including a small amount in Savior favors the positive balance of skeletal muscle protein synthesis and breakdown we all seek, as long as you’ve been diligent enough to consume protein with your carbs.
- Leucine – the most powerful amino for stimulating skeletal muscle protein synthesis via mTOR.
- Phenylalanine – a precursor for tyrosine, which signals dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- Lysine – a necessary building block for muscle protein, plays a major role in calcium absorption, improves recovery and aids in the body’s production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies.
- Valine – required for muscle metabolism, repair and growth and maintains nitrogen balance in the body.
- Threonine – a key component of collagen, elastin, and enamel proteins, helps digestion and intestinal tracts and improves immunity, coverts to glycine that reduces constant and unwanted muscle contractions (spasms).
- Isoleucine – promotes muscle recovery after exercise, helps form hemoglobin, and assists with blood sugar regulation and energy levels.
- Histidine – needed for the growth and repair of muscle tissue, maintenance of the myelin sheaths that act as protector for nerve cells, the manufacturing of red and white blood cells, and helps product gastric juices to aid in digestion.
- Methionine – acts as an excellent antioxidant, assists in the breakdown of fats, assist in the digestive system, and detoxifies the liver.
- L Glutamine: L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in your body. It accounts for more than 60% of the free amino acids in skeletal muscle, meaning it is highly concentrated in muscle tissue. Following intense exercise, L-glutamine levels fall significantly (by up to 50%). L-glutamine supplementation is a must for any serious athlete participating in physical training. L-glutamine has several benefits that contribute to muscle growth, performance and recovery: The first of these is L-glutamine’s role in muscle health, minimizing muscle breakdown and improving protein metabolism [1, 2]. L-glutamine’s anti-catabolic ability preventing muscle breakdown is especially beneficial for those who are dieting and looking to lose body fat whilst preserving muscle mass.