Experiment pre-workout is the outcome of real training experiments, not just the labs! Experiment the feeling of being superhero. With a complex blend of pure, ultra-pharmaceutical grade ingredients that boost the body’s energy that will take your training session to levels you have never imagined.
Experiment is a fully dosed and highly effective Pre-Workout that will give you exactly what you want – results! Even better, these are results that will improve the more you use it! Loaded with research directed dosages that work synergistically to produce superior results, it will drive your extreme motivation through a powerful blend of intense stimulants and advanced focus through cognitive enhancement agents.
The intense motivation gets you into the gym and the extreme focus keeps you there.
– Stimulates Nitric oxide production
– Enhanced energy, power, and stamina
– Amplified pump and blood circulation
– Boosted focus for mind-muscle connection
-Marvelous – Candy like Flavors
Science behind the formula:
- Citrulline Malate + AAKG : ( L-Citrulline malate2:1 and Arginine AKG 2:1) blend 2:1 Ratio. has been shown to be more effective at increasing blood arginine levels (bioavailability) Than either supplementation with citrulline malate or L Arginine Alone , With greater NO production comes greater blood flow along with additional oxygen and nutrient delivery to your muscles, supplying them with the necessary nutrients to perform optimally. Additional L-Citrulline research indicates it may enhance Vo2 kinetics as well as ATP production, promoting greater endurance and athletic performance as well as lean body mass!
- Beta Alanine: Beta alanine is a powerful little amino acid that helps increase stamina and endurance by increasing muscle concentrations of carnosine. Carnosine is a powerful intracellular buffer that helps eliminate acidic ions that accumulate during repeated muscle contractions. These acidic ions contribute to the “burning” sensation you feel during training, which induces feelings of fatigue. But this acidic ion builds up also inhibits a muscle’s ability to repeatedly contract. Eventually, too many of these ions accumulate, and muscles will no longer contract. By increasing intramuscular concentrations of carnosine (via beta alanine supplementation), muscles’ ability to buffer these acidic ions is enhanced, allowing for more work to be completed before fatigue sets in.
- Choline Bitartrate: Choline is an essential nutrient that plays a key role in cognitive development, muscle movement, and the structure of cell membranes. It also serves as a building block for the “learning transmitter”,acetylcholine, which is well-known to impact focus, learning, memory, and the “mind-muscle connection .Supplementing with choline helps support acetylcholine production in the body promoting greater focus and a stronger mind-muscle connection during training.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is great for increasing mental energy, focus, and concentration. It is also useful for aiding fat loss as caffeine has been noted in various research trials.
- Betaine: Betaine (trimethylglycine)is a compound that is found in beets and other plants. Over the past few years, betaine has received increased interest among athletes due to the results of several studies (conducted in humans) which note betaine supplementation may boost muscle endurance and increase strength .Betaine supports endogenous creatine production, via methylation of the amino acid homocysteine to methionine (a building block of creatine). Additionally, betaine also functions as a powerful osmolyte in skeletal muscle, which encourages muscle cells to absorb extra water, improving hydration and stamina. Basically, supplementing with may help boost power, strength, overall performance, and muscle growth.
- Beet root Extract: Beets are naturally rich in chemicals called nitrates. The nitrates in beetroot enhance athletic performance by improving blood flow, lowering blood pressure, and decreasing the amount of oxygen your body needs during exercise. Through a series of chain reactions, your body converts nitrates into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide has several health benefits, such as protecting your cells from damage and relaxing your blood vessels. As a result, it helps decrease blood pressure, improves circulation, and increases endurance