We really do mean the name. Our natural purity tested allergen free master- piece multivitamin will make you enjoy the nourishing feeling of freshness and activeness no matter how hard your everyday routine is. A new day coming back alive.
Alive provides a powerful combination of the highest quality vitamins, minerals, and natural plant extracts to maximize the athlete’s potential through superior nutrition. Its formula contains higher levels of antioxidants to help counteract the oxidative stress caused by intense physical activity. Also included Organ defender matrix :
-Liver and Kidney Detox Matrix: (Milk thistle, NAC, Grape seed Extract)
-Cholesterol, heart, and blood pressure Matrix: (Q10 Enzyme, Hawthorn Berries, omega 3, Pine park Extract)
-Libido and Testosterone boosting Matrix (Tribulus Terrestris, L Arginine, Gingko Biloba Extract)
– Adaptogens to support daily life stress ( Rohdiola Rosea , Ashwagandha )
Alive is all in One product with many Ingredients composed of multi-vitamin, multi-mineral, and daily detox formula. All natural, no synthetics, no fillers, binders, lubricants, preservatives, or excipients.
– Supporting overall health, immune system, and natural hormones production.
– Reinforcing joints health, bones health, and gut GI health.
– Increasing energy levels naturally.
– Improving mental focus and feel-good-feeling.
– Reducing physical and mental fatigue.
– Used as OTC for organ defending against toxins.
– Liver, Kidney, heart, cholesterol, blood pressure and Eyes support.
Science behind the formula:
- Vitamin A: Fat-soluble vitamin critical for vision, immune function, reproduction, and cellular communication.
- Vitamin D: Fat-soluble vitamin promotes calcium absorption, supports bone growth and remodeling, and modulates cell growth.
- Vitamin E: Fat-soluble vitamin is noted for its distinct antioxidant activities, limiting the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and protecting cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin K: Fat-soluble vitamin required to synthesize proteins involved in blood clotting. Vitamin K also impacts bone metabolism and regulates blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin C: Water-soluble vitamin required for the biosynthesis of collagen, protein metabolism, and the absorption of non-heme iron.
- Vitamin B6: Water-soluble B vitamin involved in cellular energy production, the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters, gluconeogenesis, immune function, and regulation of homocysteine levels in the blood.
- Vitamin B12: Water-soluble vitamin required for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis.
- Calcium: Most abundant mineral in the body vital to bone health. It is also involved in nerve transmission, muscle function, vascular contraction and vasodilation, and intracellular signaling.
- Zinc: Essential mineral affecting DNA synthesis, cell division, protein synthesis, immune function, and wound health. Zinc also supports normal growth and development.
- Selenium: Trace mineral which serves as a constituent of proteins involved in DNA synthesis, reproduction, cognitive function, thyroid hormone metabolism, protection from oxidative damage, and immune function.*
- Potassium: Electrolyte that maintains intracellular fluid volume, regulates blood flow, and supports nerve transmission, muscle contraction, and kidney function.
- Iron: Required for the formation of hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that transfers oxygen from the lungs to the tissues. Iron is also needed for growth and development, hormone production, connective tissue synthesis, and normal cellular functioning.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: An organic compound found within every cell of the body that functions as a powerful antioxidant. ALA also helps digest, absorb, and produce energy and even exert a nootropic effect in the brain.
- Rhodiola Rosea: Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) is indigenous to the Arctic and Alpine regions of Europe, Asia and America and has long been used as a tonic by many cultures, including the Ancient Greeks. Rhodiola is generally known as an “adaptogen,” a term which refers to any agent possessing the ability to support the body’s natural capacity to adapt to life’s changing
- N-Acetyl Cysteine(NAC) helps promote healthy lungs and the body’s ability to protect against environmental pollutants including cigarette smoke.
- Milk Thistle Extract(standardized to 80% silymarin) Silymarin studies have shown to help reverse liver damage