Testo will bring out the beast inside you! Be the Testo man by meeting our elite testosterone booster formula that will introduce you to new levels of stamina and transformation.
The advanced natural ingredients present in Testo will take your training session and muscle production too far beyond borders.
– Increasing natural testosterone production
– Improving natural estrogen balance
– Enhancing strength and endurance
– Ideal for PCT after cycle of prohormones and Anabolic steroid
– Anti Aromatase formula
– Supports sexual Health
Science behind the formula:
Our formula work into Multi pathway which targeting Increased muscles, stamina, libido, strength, mood and Hormone regulator.
Testo Testosterone & stamina Matrix
- D- Aspartic Acid: D-Aspartic Acid is a non-essential amino acid that can increase the release of several hormones, including luteinizing hormone and gonadotropin-releasing hormone, which ultimately influence. In fact, some research indicates that supplementing with DAA may acutely boost testosterone by 42%
- Tribulus Terrestris: Tribulus Terrestris is an Ayurvedic herb traditionally used to increase male virility and vitality. Most of the effects of Tribulus are attributed to powerful compounds contained in the plant known as saponins. TESTO includes a Tribulus extract standardized to 90% saponins. While Tribulus is best known for its prominent libido-boosting qualities, there is some research to suggest it may also boost testosterone as well as enhance lean body mass and reduce body fat.
- Maca Powder: A staple of Peruvian men for its aphrodisiac qualities, Maca is an exotic herb filled with plant sterols noted to boost libido, sexual desire, and fertility.This herb also has been regarded for its adapt genic qualities, helping reduce cortisol, and bolstering the body’s response to stress, which indirectly supports testosterone production.
- Fenugreek: A herb with libido-enhancing, testosterone-boosting seeds. Fenugreek is a safe, natural way to increase your strength, stamina, and vitality. Fenugreek also has powerful antioxidant properties to ensure those harmful free radicals are kept at bay so your body can work efficiently, its proven to Increase free Testosterone within the first 12 hours of use
Cortisol , Anti Aromatase & Estrogen Killing Matrix
- Stinging Nettles: Stinging nettle root has a long history of use. It was first used by the Ancient Greeks as a therapeutic medicine to enhance male health and improve digestive health, Stinging Nettle Increases Free Testosterone by Lowering SHBG, Most of the testosterone in your blood is attached to the protein sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). Testosterone that is not attached to this protein is called your free or bioavailable testosterone. Free testosterone is the testosterone that is most easily used by your body. Testosterone that is bound to SHBG is unusable by the body. The more testosterone that is not bound to SHBG, the more usable testosterone there is for the body to use. Stinging nettle contains a substance called 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, which binds to SHBG. So, while stinging nettle root does not increase total testosterone in the blood, it does appear to increase usable testosterone levels by binding to SHBG, increasing free testosterone. Various studies confirm that stinging nettle root supplementation reduces the binding of SHBG to testosterone. There is also evidence that stinging nettle reduces the conversion of testosterone into estrogen by acting on the enzyme (aromatase) that converts testosterone to estrogen
- Indole 3 Carbinol: sufficiently reduces hormone imbalances. Derived from vegetables and can be combined with the above ingredients for anti-estrogen activity.
- Hesperidin: works as Anti Aromatase, Reduces conversion of Testosterone into Estrogen
- Ashwagandha:Ashwagandha has been used for centuries to naturally boost energy, libido and vitality. Thanks to its apoptogenic properties, ashwagandha also offers stress relief benefits. Adaptogens, in case you were not aware, improve the body’s ability to perceive, interact with, and recover from stress. Chronic stress results in chronically elevated cortisol levels which stunts testosterone production, impedes muscle growth, and fosters fat storage.